Day 01: Arrive in Jammu - Katra
On arrival at the Jammu airport or Jammu railway station, drive to Katra for Darshan, Darshan of your own. Pilgrimage to the Holy Shrine of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Ji is considered to be one of the holiest pilgrimages of our times. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Katra - Patnitop
After breakfast proceeds to overnight saty in Patnitop and enjoy the evening at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Patnitop to Srinagar
Today, drive to Srinagar and check in at your hotel. Explore the city. In the evening, return back and stay overnight at the Houseboat.
Day 04: Local sightseeing in Srinagar (40 kilometers / 2-3 hrs drive)
After breakfast Visit the famous Mughal Garden, Nishat Bagh known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visit to Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal King Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jahan or (Mehr-un-Nissa). After that visit to Chashma Shahi. The Chashma Shahi Mughal gardens in Srinagar have been loved by emperors and picnickers alike, and have now been restored to their past glory - despite violent political unrest in the region.
Day 05: Srinagar to Gulmarg (60 kilometers / 1.3 hrs drive)
After breakfast proceed towards Gulmarg. Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
Day 06: Srinagar – Sonamarg – Srinagar
After breakfast proceeds to full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Evening Back to Srinagar .Overnight Stay in the hotel.
Day 07: Srinagar to Pahalgam (92 kilometers / 2 hrs drive)
After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 08: Pahalgam to Jammu drop(280 kilometers / 6-7 hrs drive)
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Jammu Airport/Station. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for Shopping and then for your onward flight/Train.
• Accommodation in deluxe room on twin sharing.
• 01 Night stay at Katra.
• 01 Night stay at Patnitop.
• 02 Night stay at Srinagar.
• 01 Night stay at Gulmarg.
• 01 Night stay at Pahalgam.
• Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Accommodation on Breakfast.
• Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova.
• All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
• All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
• Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
• Surcharges (if any).
• Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
• Personal expenses like drinks, tips, laundry etc.
BOOK THIS PACKAGE
Come Freely Go Safely Leave Something Of The happiness You Bring