Day 01: Arrive in Srinagar
Welcome to Srinagar!!! On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport; you will be taken for a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city, passing the Abdullah Bridge which connects the banks of the Jhelum River. Arrive and check-in at the hotel / houseboat. Proceed for an hour of Shikara ride in the lake. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Day 02: Full day picnic to Gulmarg
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg for full day excursion. Gulmarg discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. It is one of the India’s premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty – It also turns into India’s premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car offers rides to the upland meadows of Kongdori and beyond to the top of Apharwat range to a height of 14000 ft for viewing the Himalayan Peaks in summer and for downhill skiing in winter. Overnight stay in Hotel in Srinagar.
Day 03: Srinagar to Pahalgam (Full day trip)
Today we travel 97 kiilometers South of Kashmir to Pahalgam. In Pahalgam, visit Betaab Valley and Chandanwari as well as take a horse riding trip to Baisaran meadows. After sightseeing, we will drive back to Srinagar and transfer to the hotel/ houseboat for overnight stay.
Day 04: Departure/transfers to Airport
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to airport. However, On your way, you can make a brief stopover for shopping at the city center.
• Accommodation in deluxe room on twin sharing.
• 03 Night stay at Srinagar.
• Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Accommodation on Breakfast.
• Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova.
• All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
• All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
• Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
• Surcharges (if any).
• Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
• Personal expenses like drinks, tips, laundry etc.