Day 01: Arrive - Srinagar
Welcome to Srinagar, On arrival at the Srinagar airport and transfer to Houseboat. Later Visit the famous Mughal Garden, Nishat Bagh known as ‘Garden of pleasure’ built in 16th century (1633) by Mughal King Asif Khan. Then visit to Shalimar Garden known as ‘Garden of love’ built in 16th century (1619) by Mughal King Jahangir for his beloved wife Noor Jahan or (Mehr-un-Nissa). After that visit to Chashma Shahi. The Chashma Shahi Mughal gardens in Srinagar have been loved by emperors and picnickers alike, and have now been restored to their past glory - despite violent political unrest in the region.
Overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 2: Full day picnic to Gulmarg
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg for full day excursion. Gulmarg discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. It is one of the India’s premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty – It also turns into India’s premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car offers rides After breakfast drive to Gulmarg for full day excursion. Gulmarg discovered by the Kashmiri romantic poet in the 16th century who was inspired with its grassy slopes covered with wild flowers. It is one of the India’s premier Hill resorts. Gulmarg today is not merely a mountain resort of exceptional beauty – It also turns into India’s premier Ski resort in winter. The Gondola Cable Car offers ridesOvernight stay in Srinagar
Day 03: Srinagar – Sonamarg.
After breakfast proceeds to full day excursion of Sonamarg which is one of the most beautiful drives from Srinagar. Sonamarg also called Meadows of Gold is located at a height of 2692 meters. You may take a pony ride (at your own cost) to Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Evening Back to Srinagar .Overnight Stay in the hotel.
Day 04: Srinagar to Pahalgam (92 kilometers / 2 hrs drive)
After breakfast, we drive to Pahalgam via Pampore, Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. We switch from the national highway 1A at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder River flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 5: In Pahalgam local - Sinagar
After your breakfast in Pahalgam, explore some sourroundings in Pahalgam then Check-out of the hotel and proceed to Srinagar for ovrnighht stay.
Day 6 Sinagar - Airport
After your breakfast, we will assist you with transfers to Srinagar Airport. However, on your way, you can make a brief stopover for Shopping and then for your onward flight.
• Accommodation in deluxe room on twin sharing.
• 04 Night stay at Srinagar.
• 01 Night stay at Pahalgam.
• Transfer and sightseeing as per the above tour Itinerary by non-a/c car.
• Welcome drink on arrival.
• Accommodation on Breakfast.
• Transport by Indica, Indigo, Tavera, Xylo & Innova.
• All toll taxes, drivers allowances, Fuel charges, interstate permit if necessary, all taxes.
• All currently applicable Hotel taxes.
• All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages, Camera Fees.
• Cable Car Tickets, Any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
• Any claim due to road blocks, curfew, accident etc.
• Surcharges (if any).
• Any other services' not specified in the Colum "Inclusions".
• Personal expenses like drinks, tips, laundry etc.